Please make bank transfers payable to:
|The Poppa Guttmann Trust
Make cheques payable to The Poppa Guttmann Trust
My details are:
My Full address:
inc. house number/ name
Gift Aid Declaration (optional)
I want the The Poppa Guttmann Trust to treat all donations
that I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise
as Gift Aid donations including all donations I have made for this year
and the six tax years prior to the year of this declaration, and all
donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you
otherwise, as Gift Aid donations.
You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least
equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the appropriate
tax year. (at least 25p for each £1 you give).
|My Signature (s):
- You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying The Poppa Guttmann
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on
your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the The Poppa Guttmann
Trust reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in
your Self Assessment tax return. Ask The Poppa Guttmann Trust for more information.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief,
ask the The Poppa Guttmann Trust Or, refer to donations by individuals on
the HMRC website, www.hmrc.gov.uk.
- Please notify The Poppa Guttmann Trust if you change your name or address.
Please send your cheque (and ideally this form) to:
The Poppa Guttmann Trust, Hill Farm Cottage, Thame Road, Piddington, Oxfordshire, OX25 1QB
Email: administrator@PoppaGuttmannCelebration.org Telephone
(only for urgent matters):